Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Am I an IT Professional?

Of course I am, Why?

First I took up a Degree in Computer Science, even though not all in my family is enthusiastic about it.

Second, I had worked in a few IT related companies, like the digoswifi internet service provider as a Software Administrator, in the Nakayama Tecnology Corporation as Graphics Designer and now in the University of Mindanao as a Network Administrator and Computer Lab In Charge.

Third, I do a little programming, in fact i just recently found the love for open source applications. In fact, im planning to migrate our internet laboratory to linux, so I could bring the spirit of the open source movement closer to the students.

Fourth, I took up a masters degree in Information Technology. In fact, the very reason that i left the companies above is because i need a work where I could also go to school and finished a graduate study and I found out that the best way is to work in an academic institution.

Fifth, I just the love the IT profession, hands down.

So, I guess the reasons above is more than enough to justify me being called an IT Professional...

4 comments:

Baho Puwet said...

Nice....

Anjie Lapez said...

nice blog a lot of information... yes you are an IT pro... God bless

Mj BlOggzzz... said...

nice answer. keep it up. be an IT PRO

Anonymous said...

Add me up dimas1.blogspot.com

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online